My intention with this blog is to share my truths and to be open and honest with my thoughts and feelings...
I truly welcome your comments and feedback. I would ask you to be mindful of the fact that I am simply speaking from my heart and I would ask that people who choose to comment and join any discussions do the same.
My intent by sharing my story and reflections is to support others on their unique journey and to offer what I have learnt along the way.
I am more than happy to be challenged on anything that I might post but I would ask that you do it from a place of love as I will do with each of my blog posts....

All that leaves me to say, is that I am very much looking forward to connecting with you over the coming weeks and months.....

In love......

Monday 12 December 2016

Your Heart is calling you Home.....

I am sitting here teetering on the edge of the most exquisite joy and the deepest surrender to that which is the reality of the current moment. All is so inextricably and deliriously linked. There is a light that pierces even the cloudiest of days that is calling my name and I am standing upon the shadows of past choices, past patterns, imprints... it matters not what I call it. 

Over the past few days and in having the most beautiful communication with people I recognise, witness and honour that many of us are currently playing the game of life to the very best of our ability. That manifests as moments of pure bliss and divine connection and moments of pain, discomfort and heady confusion. 



I made a heartfelt promise to share the building of my business, which is not just the building of my business, but the outpouring of my heart and soul. My business is both separate from me and it is me. I promised to share as it felt so incredibly important to be real. We are all the most potent and powerful light and for now we continue to cast shadows over ourselves in order to support us in remembering the depth of our love and the divinity of our light. 

Whilst writing this, I have a candle burning and a song in my heart that is so vast, so wide, so beautiful and so bright that I allow myself to feel into it so that I may immerse myself in gratitude and awe. In these moments I allow myself to surrender and to feel the support of the Universe for I know not, in my head, how to travel forwards... 

It has been in the witnessing of other people's hearts and their light and joy and the knowledge that they are here to serve but not necessarily knowing how, that I simply feel compelled to say that we are not alone. 

By sharing my current reality I sincerely hope that I give others the opportunity to speak up, to ask for help and guidance and ultimately to know that the divine spark and light they feel in themselves is their inner compass. Please don't ignore it any longer.... please let your heart speak to you, know your beauty and bring it forth in whatever way feels possible right now. Be gentle and listen to the joy in your heart. And if the question of what do you love brings up resistance, go out into nature and let her show you beauty in its simplest and most extraordinary form. 

There is no right or wrong way.... there is YOUR way and that is perfect for you. Don't let others write the script for your life. Even if the script is not fully formed in your vision, simply begin. 



I shared in my last blog that I was not entirely where I wanted to be with the business at this juncture and yet it was all perfect. The lessons, the inner work that desired to be carried out and was indeed necessary, have all been a part of taking steps forward. 
I sit here now with eighteen bottles of "Healing Caress" - the first essence in the collection of ten wondering how she will travel out into the world. I can feel the energy, the purity, the love that each one holds simply desiring to connect with its recipient. Their creation has been blessed at every step. 


The reality of my moment is that I am creating and being from and in my heart. There is no money in my bank account and I cannot (in this moment) be in fear of that for I am following my heart, my joy, my bliss in bringing these essences out into the world and in writing to you, whoever you may be. Please also know that in following my heart, I am also at odds with the fact that my head wanted to have the most beautiful website and branding and packaging to release these out into the world. That has simply not been possible so far. Yet the beauty of what has been created remains. 

You are the beauty of your heart. It matters not how it looks or how it is packaged simply that you share your heart and the song within it. 

The desire to reach out, to touch and to light the way for others has never been stronger and I know so, so, so many people who are feeling this way. From my heart to yours, listen to the song in your heart for it desires so much to be heard. It lifts others, it inspires others. Humanity needs you. Nature needs you. The children need you. Women need you. Men need you. Whoever your audience is, they need you. Please do not doubt that what you have to say and to share is not valid or worthy. There is always someone who needs to hear your voice, to feel your heart, to receive your arms in a hug. Your wisdom is the wisdom of your years and it will support someone and by default the circle of ripples will effect more than you can imagine. 

And in the honouring of my heart and creation, if anyone would like to buy a bottle of Healing Caress or a sample then please be in touch. She may well be just what you need to support you at this time. Like life she will catalyse and support you in the most honouring of ways. 

Take time to be still, to listen and to receive..... your heart is calling you home.

With love and blessings, always
Nikki xx



No comments:

Post a Comment