My intention with this blog is to share my truths and to be open and honest with my thoughts and feelings...
I truly welcome your comments and feedback. I would ask you to be mindful of the fact that I am simply speaking from my heart and I would ask that people who choose to comment and join any discussions do the same.
My intent by sharing my story and reflections is to support others on their unique journey and to offer what I have learnt along the way.
I am more than happy to be challenged on anything that I might post but I would ask that you do it from a place of love as I will do with each of my blog posts....

All that leaves me to say, is that I am very much looking forward to connecting with you over the coming weeks and months.....

In love......

Thursday 21 April 2011

Gratitude...

A short and simple blog post with a simple message that can have the most profound effect on your life....
If you choose to do one thing to affect your world... then be grateful.

It is in being thankful for all that we are and all that we have that we can let go of all the feelings of what we don't want in our lives or what we don't enjoy or what we would ideally like to change. That is not to say that we can't change things or even desire to do so but it is in being grateful that we recognise that which we already have, that which already exists of great beauty in the world.

Take one week and every morning for a week, spend five minutes before you do anything else, being grateful... Notice how it makes you feel and how the rest of your day pans out when you start the day saying thank you.

Love and blessings and gratitude always...
Nikola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment