My intention with this blog is to share my truths and to be open and honest with my thoughts and feelings...
I truly welcome your comments and feedback. I would ask you to be mindful of the fact that I am simply speaking from my heart and I would ask that people who choose to comment and join any discussions do the same.
My intent by sharing my story and reflections is to support others on their unique journey and to offer what I have learnt along the way.
I am more than happy to be challenged on anything that I might post but I would ask that you do it from a place of love as I will do with each of my blog posts....

All that leaves me to say, is that I am very much looking forward to connecting with you over the coming weeks and months.....

In love......

Sunday 13 January 2013

The Real Deal.....

This blog post has a slightly different flavour to it as I wanted to share the 'gift' of someone else with you.
One of the things I love doing is connecting and supporting people. 
There is great reward for me in singing the 'praises' of others so to speak and in raising awareness of individuals who have moved me, made a difference in my life, or who I simply feel you need to know. 
I have the very great fortune to class this man as a very close friend and I feel inordinately privileged to be on the receiving end of his friendship and love. 

Why am I telling you about him now....?! In part, because his diary for the year is about to become immersed in travel to far and distant lands offering his guidance and healing to those in Europe, America, Japan and the Southern Hemisphere... so I want to give you the chance of catching him before he departs our shores. 

Moreover, I sense that this time for many is feeling quite confusing and overwhelming. It may simply be because it is the start of a New Year and you are wanting to make changes but not clear on how you wish that to manifest in your life. I am aware of many who are suffering physically and are struggling with their bodies not being as healthy as they would like. It could simply be that this post makes you a little curious.....

Henry Cumming is one of the most authentic and grounded people I know.... his Scottish Heritage gives him a candid, no nonsense approach to the work he does and yet, you only feel warmth and love in his presence. Most importantly for me is that he absolutely loves the work that he does and I believe that it is because of his passion for guiding and healing others that his 'gift' is so extraordinary.

I have experienced Henry's 'gift' for healing firsthand and hence my desire to write this post.

Henry is a medium and has worked with numerous spiritual churches so if your interest lies in that domain then please get in touch with me.
He is also working with a number of cancer patients. Some of the results staggering.
Henry works with broken bones, deep emotional trauma.... if you would like something fixed or your body cleared then please get in touch.

If you would like a reading to gain clarity around some deep and troublesome issues then please get in touch.

This man is the 'real deal' and more importantly... a very lovely and humble human being to go with it.

If I have intrigued you or this resonates with you then you know what to do....

Thank you all....
As always, here to serve

Sent with love and blessings..... 

Nikola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment