My intention with this blog is to share my truths and to be open and honest with my thoughts and feelings...
I truly welcome your comments and feedback. I would ask you to be mindful of the fact that I am simply speaking from my heart and I would ask that people who choose to comment and join any discussions do the same.
My intent by sharing my story and reflections is to support others on their unique journey and to offer what I have learnt along the way.
I am more than happy to be challenged on anything that I might post but I would ask that you do it from a place of love as I will do with each of my blog posts....

All that leaves me to say, is that I am very much looking forward to connecting with you over the coming weeks and months.....

In love......

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Personal Coaching by Email

I am very excited that today sees the launch of my new:
"Personal Coaching by Email"

Whilst I feel very strongly that it is always important to continue to do the things you love and to always give time to yourself and to your needs and desires, it is not always as easy to put this into practice; especially when all the messages in the Media are telling us how expensive life is.... When we hear messages like that, many of us choose to forgo what are seen as lifestyle "nice to have's"  such as massage, coaching, yoga, meditation classes etc. Therefore, I wanted to offer you the opportunity to continue to give to yourself and your own development in a much more affordable way. Not only that, but I also wanted to incorporate my own strengths and passion into the work that I do.
Therefore, I have chosen to create an email Coaching facility to my business. As many of you will have heard me say before, my passion is words and I recognise my ability to coach through the medium of words. I am able to intuit far more from what people write than what they say. 

Coaching by Email - How will it work?
You will be able to email me at any time of day or night with your questions or coaching issues and I promise to get back to you within 12 hours... The difference being that you no longer have to wait until your next appointment to ask that all important question. You will be able to start implementing the changes that we write about as soon as you have read my response.
There are a number of incredibly inspirational sites on the internet now offering advice and support and blog sites that cover any number of subjects. What I am offering, is the chance for you to get a response and to make that advice and support personal to you.
I love reading columns in magazines that provide insight and inspiration, however, sometimes I feel the need for it to be more personal for me to truly implement it in my own life.

Coaching by Email - How much will it cost?
1 month = £10
3 months = £27
6 months = £54
There is no limit to the emails and questions that you can raise in that time. All I would ask is that your intent in using this service and posing your coaching issues is that they are real and of significance and importance to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at beinyourpower@live.com if you have any questions on how this might work for you.

I look forward to working with you over the coming weeks.....
Love and blessings, always
Nikola x





No comments:

Post a Comment