My intention with this blog is to share my truths and to be open and honest with my thoughts and feelings...
I truly welcome your comments and feedback. I would ask you to be mindful of the fact that I am simply speaking from my heart and I would ask that people who choose to comment and join any discussions do the same.
My intent by sharing my story and reflections is to support others on their unique journey and to offer what I have learnt along the way.
I am more than happy to be challenged on anything that I might post but I would ask that you do it from a place of love as I will do with each of my blog posts....

All that leaves me to say, is that I am very much looking forward to connecting with you over the coming weeks and months.....

In love......

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Where One Man meets the World......

With this installment you might be forgiven for thinking that I am digressing from the initial intention with this blog, however, the story I wish to share with you today encompasses all that I am sharing on many different levels.

In order to see the light within ourselves, sometimes we have to look outside of ourselves and take action.... I fundamentally believe, as I have stated previously, that our own healing has to come from within. In order for our light to shine in the world we have to shine out from our hearts and our souls.  To recognise the beauty within and to radiate that out into the world.

What I am proposing today is that you allow yourself to accept the love of the world too. This will support your own innate ability to love yourself and give freely of love to others.

On March 20th, 2011 - one man invites you to share in raising the vibration of the world in a meeting of minds, hearts and intentions. To share your dreams and prayers of love and peace with the world. As you share your love with the world, so the world will share its love with you.... Today you will be able to recognise and to feel that we are all one, we are all connected.

Eddie McCann is a passionate and romantic Irishman. He has a vision. That on the 20th March 2011, when day and night are of equal length, we share in one thought and action. To send a Blue Balloon into the skies sharing our hopes and dreams for a world filled to the brim with love and peace. It is that simple. And this one simple action will light a light in you, for you will be able to feel the energy of the world resonating and giving back all that you give to it.

Join Eddie on his Facebook Page: Blue Balloon Day and share your thoughts and comments and ideas. Be a part of making this day special for every single one of us residing on this beautiful planet. On this page you will find notes on using the most environmentally friendly balloons and how to participate.  Talking to Eddie lit a spark in me, and a desire to make this a reality. Love and Peace do not cost us anything. Just a desire and an intention....

What will you do to make Blue Balloon Day a reality for you, those around you and for the World......?!

One Vision..... One Dream.... One Small Step.... A World united in Love and Peace.

With love, peace and blessings always
Nikola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment